5 SCARY GHOST Videos Leaving Viewers Petrified



Top 5 scary ghost videos
Ghost caught on camera
The first ghost video was uploaded to  Twitter on December the 16th last year  
The video was captured on a cemetery CCTV camera and  is apparently footage of a ghost caught on camera

Captured on the cemetery CCTV  camera a mysterious white mist  
appears to drift upwards out of a  grave before it slowly floats out  
of view but what do you think is this a  ghost caught on camera hmm you tell me

House of The Grudge
This next ghost video comes from the popular  Japanese ghost hunting channel ClipStore the  

ClipStore team received a message from a viewer  asking them to visit a supposedly haunted house  

to conduct a paranormal investigation  apparently local residents have become  

so afraid of this particular house that they've  even given it the nickname Ju-On's house which  

translated means Curse Of The Grudge or The  Grudge House rumor has it that every family  

that had previously lived in this house  have all passed away under mysterious  
circumstances and the police don't know how or  why what's more is that the contact who gave  

ClipStore the information about the Ju-On House  apparently went there with some friends and they  

themselves witnessed terrifying paranormal  activity inside the house Gaachan from the  

ClipStore team decides to investigate  the Ju-On House alone or so he thought

As Gaachan is downstairs alone in the house  the sounds of footsteps can be heard walking  

on the floorboards above him Gaachan becomes  confused as the house is meant to be abandoned  

so he calls out but nobody responds to him he  investigates upstairs and then the sound of  

a bell can be heard coming from the ground floor  of the abandoned house even more confused Gaachan  

frantically checks the rest of the house but  doesn't find anyone so he decides to leave however  

when Gaachan reaches the bottom of the stairs  someone or something appeared right behind him  

at first glance is quite easy to miss but if you  look closely a pair of legs can be seen dropping  

down and begin to dangle in the air right behind  Gaachan ClipStores viewers were left creeped out  

to [ __ ] by this horrifying encounter inside the  Ju-On house with many claiming that it's a good  

job Gaachan got out of there when he did but what  do you think did Gaachan from the Japanese ghost  

hunting channel ClipStore capture something  paranormal at the Ju-On house you tell me

Haunted
These next couple of creepy clips come from  TikTok uploaded by user wynnmcpics I featured  

wynnmcpics on my channel around a year ago  where he encountered frightening paranormal  
activity inside his supposedly haunted home  objects would move by themselves doors would  

open and close in mysterious dark figures  were caught on camera these creepy videos  
went viral on TikTok in 2021 and left  many viewers scared to sleep at night  

but then for some reason wynnmcpics just  stopped uploading several months went past  

until a couple of videos appeared on wynns  TikTok page and this is what they showed

it is right there this time hello

hey no no no no no no no no stay there hey

dude
it's okay
Captured on wynns CCTV camera a strange white  thing can be seen but what is it the mysterious  

white thing approaches wynns house from the right  before it slowly moves towards the center of wynns  

driveway it then stops and seems as if it's  staring towards wynns house before suddenly it  

vanishes like it was never there then in another  clip a dark figure can be seen sat in a chair in  

Wynn's living room as wynn approaches it the  dark figure stands up and walks towards wynn  

but bizarrely disappears Into thin air TikTok  skeptics are out in force with these creepy  

clips with some viewers saying that this footage  is just too good to be true but what do you think  

did wynnmcpics capture paranormal activity  in his supposedly haunted house you tell me

Who Is That
This next ghost video was captured on a CCTV  camera outside Rob Williams's home and is  

apparently real footage of a ghost caught on  camera apparently late one night while Rob was  

about to doze off he received a notification on  his phone which said motion detected at the front  

door he unlocked his phone opened his security  camera app and was horrified by what he saw

Captured on camera a mysterious white figure  can be seen standing at the bottom of the steps  

leading up to Rob's front door but the question  is who is it the mysterious apparition stands  

motionless for a few seconds before it vanishes  out of sight causing the sensor light on Rob's  

wall to go out the uploader states that at first  Rob thought it might have been a person who'd had  

a few too many at the pub but then he realized  this game couldn't possibly be a person as it  

slightly transparent Rob says that he has no  idea what it could be and that it quote proper  

freaked him out but do you know what it could  be let me know your thoughts in the comments

Demon
The final ghost video for this week comes from  one of my favorite ghost hunters Franko TV where  

he visits a supposedly haunted graveyard located  in a very dangerous part of Trujillo Peru in the  

video Frank explores the haunted graveyard in the  dead of night in the hopes of capturing anything  

paranormal and a short while into the video he  captures something absolutely terrifying on camera

I just switched it to the GoPro night vision

trying to see if I can find  one that person with the candle

I prefer the night vision a lot better

I'm much more harder to detect  okay so I see I can see some light  

on the other side of the breaker  it's kind of far back here though  
I think it's coming from the corner wall all  right I'm not recording off of another camera

four people or five people over there

I could barely see with this so I'm  gonna have to get a little bit closer

knows

are they praying it looks like they're praying

that's kind of spooky

it's literally empty throughout this  whole graveyard there is nobody here  

I think that's where the person with the candle  end and they were backed up in the corner over  

there I heard chanting and they were kind  of going on sequence it looked like they  

were doing something else there I don't know if  they're visiting I still don't know if they're  
visiting I want to see what they were doing  there but I have to wait till they leave foreign

thank you

that looks like a voodoo doll  I'm sorry if I cut it here I  
accidentally pressed the button  but that looks like a voodoo doll

okay now I see it that's a star if I move this  out of the way I'm not touching the voodoo doll  

that I'm not gonna touch nope stay in the circle  I'm gonna use the K2 meter to see if I can get  

in contact with whatever's here let's get into  it is there anyone here can you get close to me

there was a lot of people here chanting

I got something right over here
I'm Gonna Leave it right here  in the circle see what I get

is there anyone here with me right now amigo

are you an evil spirit the weather Marlo

is heard laughing

look at that

it's pinging bueno um don't follow  me I'm Gonna Leave This area

problema I don't want any problems pretty  much I'm gonna grab my K2 meter back okay  

at this point now I'm gonna get out of  here because I really don't feel safe

sound up here

what the hell is that

hola
hola

foreign

I literally saw something  peeking out at me right over here

I literally thought
there was like somebody just staring  at me through the side of the wall  
and I'm gonna be honest I  was hoping it was a person
and there's not a single  soul out there look at this

Jesus Christ that was creepy
As Franko explores the graveyard with his  night vision camera he spots a group of people  
surrounding a grave as he gets closer it becomes  clear that these people are in fact conducting  

some sort of ritual as they can be heard chanting  some kind of spell or performing witchcraft Frank  

waits around for a while until they leave then  when he gets to where they were seen he comes  

across what appears to be a voodoo doll and  other remnants of witchcraft Frank then places  

a K2 meter in the circle and it mysteriously  begins to spike then as Franko's wandering  

around the graveyard someone or something can  be seen peeking its head out from behind a tomb  

and appears to just stare directly at Frank he  sees it and calls out hello but whatever this  

is decides to duck away out of sight Frank checks  around the tomb but he doesn't find anyone Frank  

claims that this creepy figure peeking around the  tomb at him is a quote demon caught on camera but  

what do you think did Franko TV capture a demon  on camera at this haunted graveyard you tell me

thanks so much for watching I've noticed a large  number of my viewers aren't subscribed yet so  

this is just another friendly reminder that if you  enjoyed this video to please give it a thumbs up  
and subscribe so you'll never miss another video  and if you want to watch more scary videos just  

like this one you can click any of these scary  videos shown on the screen see you next week



5 SCARY GHOST Videos Leaving Viewers Petrified

"5 SCARY GHOST Videos Leaving Viewers Petrified"

No comments:

Post a Comment