Barbecue Restaurant Horror Story Animated



There was a famous restaurant in our
neighborhood it was a restaurant that
had amazingly delicious back ribs and
The Taste was unrivaled I was addicted
to The Taste and visited the restaurant
every single day then one day the owner
of the restaurant said to me our
precious regular customer has arrived
then we should offer some precious meat
a premium Quality Meat which is really
hard to obtain came in today it's so
delicious that nothing compares to it
the owner patted my back while talking I
was a bit offended but I just didn't
make a great deal of it because I
thought I became close to him I said I
wanted to try it so he led me inside and
there was another restaurant inside
there were several people who looked
like VIPs sitting at the table after a
while the food came out and it was a
small amount of about four pieces of
back ribs then people immediately picked
it up without saying anything and ate
like crazy they even licked the bones
like a dog that had been starved for
several days and they had a conversation
I couldn't understand there's a kid I
want to eat these days but how can I
catch him if I catch him will you cook
them at a low price
we could but we'd have to hire a
professional Hunter to keep him out of
trouble
then one of them looked at me and said
would you like to donate some bones
I was bewildered and said what they
suddenly took off their shirts and
showed their backs they were dense in
their flesh as if several back ribs were
missing I screamed in Surprise and they
chuckled as they said
since you ate one today you should
donate one isn't this a world where we
help one another
they were staring at me with creepy eyes
which gave me a bizarre Vibe I was
seized with beer and left in a hurry
just saying that I've enjoyed my meal
the owner of the restaurant continued to
suggest that I sign up for the VIP
membership but I refused I didn't go to
that restaurant for several days but one
day the taste of the back ribs occurred
to me and I couldn't stand it so I had
to go there
I was eating at the restaurant but I
felt something strange so I turned
around and behind my back the restaurant
owner was holding a knife to my back
when I asked with fright what he was
doing he said with drowsy eyes give me
just one
I left the restaurant with goosebumps
and I didn't go to the restaurant since
then then one day I saw that the
restaurant was closed when I was passing
by so I asked the owner of the store
next door if something had happened and
he said someone brought a knife to the
store a while ago and created a
disturbance and three diners were rushed
to the emergency room but what was
creepy was that everyone was stabbed
like crazy only in the back
the culprit was arrested but reportedly
shouted till the end that he had asked
everyone for their consent to stab them


"Barbecue Restaurant Horror Story Animated"

No comments:

Post a Comment