The Black Magician (Horror Story Animated)


This incident happened about 10 years
ago back then I got robbed of money
every day by bullies in my neighborhood
they always gathered around in the alley
and took money from passerby's but I had
to run into them all the time because
the alley was on the way to my house
then one day I couldn't take it anymore
and said I couldn't give them money and
they beat me up I came home crying and I
couldn't stand the outbursts of anger
and pain I finally made up my mind to
take revenge however it wasn't like this
from the beginning all of this was just
because of a flyer I ran into on the
street there was a sentence written on
it we take revenge for you with black
magic I called them out of curiosity and
asked what this is and they said that
they offer services of punishing someone
who you want to punish on behalf of you
eventually I went there out of curiosity
with a bit of Doubt when I arrived and
opened the door there were many large
skeleton models standing there and
suddenly the skeletons turned their
heads towards me and ran up to me
creaking I fell on my back as I was
startled but when I regained
Consciousness the skeletons were not
moving but remaining still it was as if
I saw an illusion for a moment but it
really felt like it was moving the man
sitting inside said what what you see
and what you don't see both are true
what you just saw is real I realized
that he had a spell I ran up to him and
said there is someone I want to punish
how can I do that
then he handed me a menu saying that he
wouldn't take the blame no matter what
happens I said it's okay the paper he
handed me had numerous monsters to
choose from
starting with low-class demons there
were dozens of different types of
monsters of the underworld drawn on it
including a three-headed dog and a
five-headed snake monster also the cost
of summoning each monster varied as well
lastly there even was a death God the
cost of summoning the death God was
incredibly High I asked in a trembling
voice can you even summon the death God
he said it is possible but of course it
is up to him whether or not the death
God will take him to the afterlife
I pondered long and hard and then he
said if you couldn't decide experience
it yourself I'll call them here so take
a look and decide I chose a demon that
looks like a gargoyle then he uttered an
incantation and after a while the room
suddenly became completely dark then I
heard a deafening voice of a monster and
in front of my eyes stood a gigantic
gargoyle-like demon it grabbed my neck
and lifted me into the air laughing
I said groaning in pain
how then the black magician said smiling
I told you it's all real after a while
the gargoyle disappeared like smoke and
I fell to the floor I signed a contract
with him right away and he said he would
summon the demon when I want to
a few days later I saw the gangsters
gathered around in the alley again and I
secretly hid behind them and called the
black magician
Enchanted his spell and after a while
the alley became very dark then the
bullies started screaming looking
closely the gargoyle had grabbed them by
the neck and was throwing them
frantically to the ground as they tried
to escape crawling away in panic they
were trampled by the gargoyle and their
bodies were crushed
screams and moans begging for help
filled the alley it was hard to believe
what I was seeing moments later people
passing by called the police after
hearing them scream and when the police
arrived all of the bullies were sprawled
out on the floor gasping for breath the
police speculated that they had fought
with each other the bullies said that
they were attacked by a monster but the
police didn't believe them they were all
taken by ambulance and after that I
heard that all those bullies had broken
bones and ruptured organs so they
underwent surgery they were also
receiving psychiatric treatment because
they kept claiming that they saw
monsters they didn't show up in the
alley anymore after that and I didn't
run into them anymore I was really
surprised that the black magic had been
a success and on the other hand it was
secretly delightful
but what's even more exciting is that no
one knows I did that


"The Black Magician (Horror Story Animated)"

No comments:

Post a Comment